OrderMotion is a Great Fit for Magento Enterprise Customers
OrderMotion integrated with Magento provides eCommerce merchants with a full function front-end and back-end solution that meets the needs of growing businesses. OrderMotion is a great fit with Magento customers when they need:
- Scalable Order Management: Enterprise level order management including robust order screening, inventory check, back order and return management, inventory management, drop shipping, pick, pack and ship, broad range of customer order communication options, and real-time production reporting.
- Specialized Repeat Buyer Options: Multiple processes that encourage repeat buyers – auto email marketing campaigns, auto-ship, recurring orders, continuity plans and multi-pay options are built in including sophisticated customer support options that handle these highly profitable and more complex customer interactions.
- Comprehensive Analytics & Reporting: Extensive real-time data analytics on a wide spectrum of critical eCommerce success factors based on retail science metrics for better and faster decision making. Includes an array of reporting options including extensive production reports, graphical order funnels, and flexible custom reporting subscription options.
- Cross Channel Customer Self-Service: Order and customer data is easily accessible to enable customer service through customer service agents, full web-based self service, and/or IVR-based customer support.
- Multichannel Enabled: Easily manage orders and product information from multiple channels (web, call center, mobile, kiosk, POS) all in one place with consolidated data, reporting, inventory, order notification emails, and live agent or web-self service options.
- PCI Level 1 Certified: OrderMotion is a Certified PCI Level 1 Service Provider with existing capabilities to support multiple credit card tokenization options to dramatically reduce credit card exposure.